The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman.
About this episode:
Are you a food blogger looking to increase your pageviews and profits?
In this episode, I’m joined by Christine Pittman. She is the author of 40+ cookbooks and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and TheCookful.com where her passion is to create recipes that take less time in the kitchen, giving you more time to relax and have fun in life.
Christine’s websites reach more than 2.5 million people each month, many of whom also enjoy listening to her podcast, Time Management Insider.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
↪️ How Christine pivoted from a master’s degree in Linguistics to a professional food blogger as a new mom
📈 The strategies she used to increase her pageviews
📊 How Christine uses data and analytics to determine what topics to write about next to increase traffic on her blogs
💰 The strategies she uses to monetize her blog (including what she used to do and what she does currently)
…and a whole lot more!
You can find all of the links and resources that are mentioned in today’s episode at MonicaLouie.com/116.
What strategy will you try next to increase your blog pageviews? Please share in the comments!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I’ll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there’s a glossary and checklist so you’ll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at FlourishingImpact.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at FlourishingImpact.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at FlourishingImpact.com/Flourish!
- Jill Silverman Hough
- Chris Freytag
- The All New Chicken Cookbook by Christine Pittman
- 15 Minute Soups by Christine Pittman
- Time Management Insider Podcast with Christine Pittman
- Follow Christine Pittman on Instagram @CooktheStory
- Follow Monica on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.