The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Steve Chou, a dad, husband, and founder of multiple 7-figure businesses.
He’s a podcaster, course creator, event host, a sought-after speaker, an ecommerce expert, and a chatbot master. And he’s sharing all his secrets with us!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I’ll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there’s a glossary and checklist so you’ll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at FlourishingImpact.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at FlourishingImpact.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at FlourishingImpact.com/Flourish!
- Bumblebee Linens
- My Wife Quit Her Job
- Kid In Charge
- 5 Minute Pitch
- Create a Profitable Online Store Course
- The My Wife Quit Her Job Podcast with Steve Chou
- Facebook Messenger
- Sellers Summit 2020
- 3 FREE Mini Courses on How to Make Money in Ecommerce
- Profitable Online Blog Course
- Toni Anderson’s blog The Happy Housewife
- Toni Anderson’s online store The Oil Collection
- Follow Kid In Charge on YouTube
- Brand Accelerator Live
- Social Media Marketing World
- ManyChat’s Conversations Conference
- Follow Steve on Instagram @mywifequit
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
About this episode:
Steve Chou is the co-founder of Bumblebee Linens, an online store that primarily sells handkerchiefs, but you may know Steve from his blog and podcast called My Wife Quit Her Job, where he teaches aspiring online entrepreneurs how to successfully start and grow their online stores in the ecommerce space.
But as you’ll soon learn, he has a whole lot of projects on his plate, and for fans like you and me, it may seem like everything he touches turns to gold.
I’m delighted to have Steve Chou on the show!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Steve went from being an electrical engineer to selling handkerchiefs online with his wife and earned 6-figures in PROFIT his first year in business
- How Steve is using Facebook Messenger to effectively grow his email list and market his online course — including what to watch out for so you don’t get banned by Facebook
- How he does it all — Steve shares how he breaks up his time to ensure that all of his businesses and projects are getting enough attention
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.