The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I sat down with Jess Lindgren, a self-described “Jane of all trades” who delights in the details as an executive assistant.
Jess has been in the assisting business for over 15 years and has worked with Pat Flynn and Smart Passive Income for the last 5 years. Now, she’s launching her own podcast, Ask An Assistant!
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman
- 16 Personalities (Based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- CliftonStrengths Assessment
- The Enneagram Institute
- Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business by Pat Flynn
- Dana Malstaff
- Gina Horkey’s Horkey HandBook
- Abbey Ashley’s The Virtual Savvy
- The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People by Gary Chapman and Paul White
About this episode:
Whether you are an executive assistant, you have an assistant, or you desperately need an assistant, this conversation is a must-listen!
Here is just a taste of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How an executive assistant can help businesses flourish to 7-figures (and how to know if you’re ready to hire an EA for your business)
- The difference between a virtual assistant, project manager, online business manager, and executive assistant
- How to find the right executive assistant to help support your business growth (rather than someone who just interviews well)
Plus, a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.