The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sharing 20 of my favorite books to help you scale your online business.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I’ll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there’s a glossary and checklist so you’ll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at FlourishingImpact.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at FlourishingImpact.com/Services.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at FlourishingImpact.com/Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 56: The 5 Key Elements You Need to Build a Sustainable Online Business
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 61: The Secrets to a Profitable Membership Business with Shane Sams from Flipped Lifestyle
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 75: From Best-Selling Book to Multi-Million Dollar Online Business with Geoff Woods from The ONE Thing
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
Business Planning Books:
- Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool for Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future by Cameron Herold, David DeVries
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz
- Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals by Michael Hyatt
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
Leadership and Management Books:
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brene Brown
- Entreleadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches by Dave Ramsey
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Building a Story Brand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Will It Fly?: How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money by Pat Flynn
- Influence: the Psychology of Persuasion by Cialdini Robert B.
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Converting Your Online Visitors into Lifelong Customers by Russell Brunson
- How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-by-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often by Ray Edwards
Customer Relationship Book:
Facebook Ads Book:
About this episode:
If you’re anything like me, you LOVE a great book with actionable tips and strategies to help you grow and scale your online business!
Whether you have some downtime over the holidays or are looking for some gift ideas to help improve your team’s business acumen in the new year, listen up! I am sharing my top 20 favorite books to help you build your business!
In this episode, you’ll hear my favorite books on the topics of:
- Business planning
- Leadership and management
- Customer relations
- Facebook ads
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.