The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m walking you through how Apple’s iOS updates will affect your Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns, and what you can do to prepare.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I’ll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there’s a glossary and checklist so you’ll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at FlourishingImpact.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at FlourishingImpact.com/Services.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at FlourishingImpact.com/Flourish!
- Verify Your Domain
- Enable Auto Advanced Matching
About this episode:
If you’re an entrepreneur who runs Facebook or Instagram ads, you’ll want to prepare for impending changes coming in 2021…
Apple has announced iOS 14 updates that will significantly impact our Facebook and Instagram ad results reporting for Apple iOS users. My team has compiled our research to help you understand what is happening and how this will affect your campaigns.
I am walking you through everything you need to know to help you understand what is happening, how it affects you, and how you can take a proactive approach to best optimize the results you’re getting from your Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What we know about the big changes coming with Apple iOS 14
- How these changes will affect your ad audiences, conversions, and results tracking
- What you need to do to prepare
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.